AWStats graphic statistics (Advanced Web Statistics) allow you to continuously monitoring traffic of your website.The statistics contain data processed into well-arranged tables and graphs.. The data are partitioned by month, and you can see closely the daily and hourly usage of your web pages. In addition, it generates a summary page for the current and previous months and years. The advantage of AWStats is a wide range of tracked parameters, well-arranged processing and simple control. Services/Servers and hosting/Virtual servers
Viewing graphic statistics AWStats is a part of Customer center, you can find them in the detail of the Virtual Server in the Services/Servers and hosting/Virtual servers. It is also possible to view the statistics on a separate URL, but in this case it is necessary to ask for a special login and password in the form of an authorized request from the customer center.
Graphic statistics AWStats including this information;
- Well-arranged monthly, daily and hourly statistics.
- Numbers of visitors and unique visitors, duration of visit and information about last visit.
- Information about visitors partitioned by state.
- Identification of visitor by IP address.
- The most frequently visited entry and exit pages.
- Analyze the keywords and phrases most commonly used when entering the page.
- Classification according to operating systems, browsers type, search engines (Czech and foreign) referring pages.
- Overview of most wanted expressions and phrases.
- Overview of error pages and not found pages.
- Complete information in czech and other languages.
<noscript><img src="/js/awstats_misc_tracker.js?nojs=y" height="0" width="0" border="0" style="display: none"></noscript>