With our Partner Program you will register domains and web hosting services under your own customer account. Services are under your management and are invoiced to the billing data of this user account.
The Partner program is mainly used by web design companies, which offer our services under own name, so they can look after their creations.
- Terms and conditions of the Partner Program
- How to sign up for the Partner Program
- How to order services
Terms and conditions of the Partner Program
- Partner programs overview and guaranteed discounts can be found in the Cooperation Programs page.
- The Partner's program account have to meet our terms and conditions so it could use guaranteed discounts. All user's accounts can be verified by ACTIVE 24 anytime.
- Partner provides customer support for its customers and is responsible for using the services in accordance with terms and conditions.
- End-user data is only required during domain registration as the domain holder in the central registry user database (WHOIS).
- ACTIVE 24 do not contact any Partner's customer at any point of the life-cycle of the service.
- If ACTIVE 24 will offer any domain for a price which would get below the purchase price after the discount, ACTIVE 24 will charge for it at the purchase price.
How to sign up for the Partner Program
The Partner's program account have to meet our terms and conditions so it could use guaranteed discounts. Partner programs overview and guaranteed discounts can be found in the Cooperation Programs page.
- Visit our Partner program webpage and Proceed to Registration.
- Type in logins credentials of your user account.
- Your registration application will be proceed as soon as possible. Verification email will be send to your contact email address.
- When you receive an acknowledgment of receipt, you may use Partner discount to place new orders.
How to order services
Each service can be managed by one account and other account can be used as its payer. In order to use Partner Program's discount, a partner account must be setup as a payer of the service.
Service's payer can be changed at any time after service creation according to the Change of customer or payer.
New service order can be done at active24.co.uk. Simply sign in with a user account that already has Partner program enabled.